written by Sarah Fye
- auditioned through Actors Connection
- 3 hours, 1 night a week, 4 times a month.
- Best part? Everything. Richard is an amazing teacher as well as an actor. He understands the business from every angle as he has worked primarily as an actor for MANY years. Richard uses his experience from his long time tv career, his Hollywood career, and his years on Broadway to draw inspiration and guidance for his students. His "less is more" approach is helpful, especially for theatre actors who are looking to cross over into doing film and tv work (and sitcom work in particular). Highly recommend his class as he is truly a wonderful teacher, actor, and human being.
- Worst part? The bathrooms at the Broadway Comedy Club where class is held each week.
- Recommended? Yes. Amazing. Richard changed my approach and style completely. He is so warm, open, charismatic, and wonderful...not to mention brilliant.
- Key Words to Describe: Individual Attention, Informative, Interactive, Positive Peers, Organized, Well Structured, Rewarding
- A steal!
- Grade: A